- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Missing The NHL? Here, Enjoy Some German Unicycle Hockey
Ice hockey is a girly man’s game. Why? Because while those pansies play on skates, these dudes play on unicycles. And they do it to epic orchestral music. And it’s German. Seriously, what’s not to like here?
ability to use Google Translator vast knowledge of the German language leads me to believe that einrad means “unicycle” in English (see what I did there?) so this is pretty straightforward. A bunch of dudes on unicycles. Playing hockey. In Germany.
OK, so it’s not quite the National Hockey League. But until we get that back, let this YouTube channel hold you over.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success