- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Missing The NHL? Here, Enjoy Some German Unicycle Hockey
Ice hockey is a girly man’s game. Why? Because while those pansies play on skates, these dudes play on unicycles. And they do it to epic orchestral music. And it’s German. Seriously, what’s not to like here?
ability to use Google Translator vast knowledge of the German language leads me to believe that einrad means “unicycle” in English (see what I did there?) so this is pretty straightforward. A bunch of dudes on unicycles. Playing hockey. In Germany.
OK, so it’s not quite the National Hockey League. But until we get that back, let this YouTube channel hold you over.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story