- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Missing The NHL? Here, Enjoy Some German Unicycle Hockey
Ice hockey is a girly man’s game. Why? Because while those pansies play on skates, these dudes play on unicycles. And they do it to epic orchestral music. And it’s German. Seriously, what’s not to like here?
ability to use Google Translator vast knowledge of the German language leads me to believe that einrad means “unicycle” in English (see what I did there?) so this is pretty straightforward. A bunch of dudes on unicycles. Playing hockey. In Germany.
OK, so it’s not quite the National Hockey League. But until we get that back, let this YouTube channel hold you over.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts