- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Missing The NHL? Here, Enjoy Some German Unicycle Hockey
Ice hockey is a girly man’s game. Why? Because while those pansies play on skates, these dudes play on unicycles. And they do it to epic orchestral music. And it’s German. Seriously, what’s not to like here?
ability to use Google Translator vast knowledge of the German language leads me to believe that einrad means “unicycle” in English (see what I did there?) so this is pretty straightforward. A bunch of dudes on unicycles. Playing hockey. In Germany.
OK, so it’s not quite the National Hockey League. But until we get that back, let this YouTube channel hold you over.
- Filed Under:
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!