- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Missing The NHL? Here, Enjoy Some German Unicycle Hockey
Ice hockey is a girly man’s game. Why? Because while those pansies play on skates, these dudes play on unicycles. And they do it to epic orchestral music. And it’s German. Seriously, what’s not to like here?
ability to use Google Translator vast knowledge of the German language leads me to believe that einrad means “unicycle” in English (see what I did there?) so this is pretty straightforward. A bunch of dudes on unicycles. Playing hockey. In Germany.
OK, so it’s not quite the National Hockey League. But until we get that back, let this YouTube channel hold you over.
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion