- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MMA Fight Last 14 seconds, Ends In Double Knockout, Literal Definition Of A “Fair Fight”
Ties suck in just about every sport, except in MMA, where they’re kind of awesome. And I say MMA tentatively, because Aaron Britt and Brandon Alexander’s fight out in California looked more like something Steve-O and Chris Pontius would do on MTV in 1999. If, by chance, you are curious what the official outcome of this match was, you can cut ahead to the 4:30 mark, where you can try your hand at deciphering the garbled ruling. I’m not sure, but the Michael Buffer/Guy Fieri hybrid announcer guy seems to say, “Double knockdown…rematch in June!” around the 4:30 mark of the video. I believe it was renowned motivational life guru Tony Robbins who once said, if you punch your opponent in the face at the exact same moment he punches you in the face, try, try again.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts