- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
MMA Fighter Elias Theodorou Takes A Break From Kicking The Crap Out Of His Opponent To Say ‘Hi Mom’
Before TKOing Sheldon Westcott 4:41 into the second round, Elias “Nice Young Man” Theodorou managed to pin his opponent, find the camera, and give a shout out to his oldest friend: Mom.
“This is an amazing thing, this is the greatest moment of my life,” he acknowledged after the fight.
Probably the greatest moment of his Mom’s life, as well.
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job