- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
MMA Fighter Elias Theodorou Takes A Break From Kicking The Crap Out Of His Opponent To Say ‘Hi Mom’
Before TKOing Sheldon Westcott 4:41 into the second round, Elias “Nice Young Man” Theodorou managed to pin his opponent, find the camera, and give a shout out to his oldest friend: Mom.
“This is an amazing thing, this is the greatest moment of my life,” he acknowledged after the fight.
Probably the greatest moment of his Mom’s life, as well.
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence