- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MMA Fighter Elias Theodorou Takes A Break From Kicking The Crap Out Of His Opponent To Say ‘Hi Mom’
Before TKOing Sheldon Westcott 4:41 into the second round, Elias “Nice Young Man” Theodorou managed to pin his opponent, find the camera, and give a shout out to his oldest friend: Mom.
“This is an amazing thing, this is the greatest moment of my life,” he acknowledged after the fight.
Probably the greatest moment of his Mom’s life, as well.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts