- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
MMA Fighter Elias Theodorou Takes A Break From Kicking The Crap Out Of His Opponent To Say ‘Hi Mom’
Before TKOing Sheldon Westcott 4:41 into the second round, Elias “Nice Young Man” Theodorou managed to pin his opponent, find the camera, and give a shout out to his oldest friend: Mom.
“This is an amazing thing, this is the greatest moment of my life,” he acknowledged after the fight.
Probably the greatest moment of his Mom’s life, as well.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?