- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
What Does It Look Like When Two MMA Fighters Knock Each Other Out With Headbutts? This
Headbutting isn’t legal in MMA fights. Why? Well, judging by this comment thread about that very subject, it depends who you ask. Some saw it as pure politicking, that the bigwigs who regulate MMA would see it as too savage, and therefore be less inclined to take the sport seriously. Others view it as more of a practical, fan-based matter: the move could lead to more fight-interrupting cuts, and paying customers would find the sport less interesting. One thing you won’t see mentioned in that thread: the possibility that fighters might headbutt each other, and end the match in a draw by simultaneously knocking each other out:
So judging by that .pl web address displayed in the video above, are we to believe this match took place in Poland? Because, uh, that wouldn’t lend itself to any stereotypes or anything.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts