- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Does It Look Like When Two MMA Fighters Knock Each Other Out With Headbutts? This
Headbutting isn’t legal in MMA fights. Why? Well, judging by this comment thread about that very subject, it depends who you ask. Some saw it as pure politicking, that the bigwigs who regulate MMA would see it as too savage, and therefore be less inclined to take the sport seriously. Others view it as more of a practical, fan-based matter: the move could lead to more fight-interrupting cuts, and paying customers would find the sport less interesting. One thing you won’t see mentioned in that thread: the possibility that fighters might headbutt each other, and end the match in a draw by simultaneously knocking each other out:
So judging by that .pl web address displayed in the video above, are we to believe this match took place in Poland? Because, uh, that wouldn’t lend itself to any stereotypes or anything.
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?