- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MMA Ref Lets Poor Guy Get Choked Out For 10 Seconds After He’s Clearly Passed Out
Dear God, that’s how somebody dies. What was this ref waiting to happen first? The dude doing the choking to let go, or the choked out guy to shout out “I’m unconscious please save my life.” By my estimations, this guy goes completely limp at the 0:42 mark, and the dumbass referee doesn’t break it up until 0:52. But first, of course, he taps him on the shoulder, just to check if he’s just trying the old asphyxiation rope-a-dope strategy. Because seriously, nothing sucks more than a ref blowing your cover when you’ve got em right where you want him: with his arms locked around your neck for a good 30 seconds.
H/T Terez Owens
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts