- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MMA Superstar Johnny Hendricks Suffered 2nd Degree Burns While Filming Of A UFC Promo
If you’ve ever been on a film set (ahem, we have for our SportsGrid Original Series “Gurus”) you’d know to steer clear of the bright lights. Literally. They’re really hot. How hot? Hot enough to do this to the back of UFC’s #1 ranked welterweight fighter.
The burns occurred while shooting an ironically dimly lit promo for UFC 167 (where Hendricks is slated to fight Georges St-Pierre for the belt on November 16th). Apparently he was cool with it (pun not intended), as he footed the bill for treatment and only complained about how the burns would impact his training regime. And in case you’re curious what this was all for, here’s the commercial that scorched the fighter’s back.
H/T SB Nation
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts