- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mormon Missionaries Balling Out? Mormon Missionaries Balling Out. [VIDEO]
Once upon a time, in a galaxy not all that far away, there existed a duo of religious men that travelled from hood basketball court to hood basketball court, schooling anyone and everyone that stood in their way. They were known simply as the Mormon Missionaries. Always donning their traditional attire of a white button-down and tie, the Mormon Missionaries had never been caught on film. Until now.
Check out these two inconspicuous, unassuming white guys taking a couple of black guys to school and throwing down dunks like it’s nobody’s business:
Did you notice that the guy in the blue shorts has decided that every time a white guy dunks he’s going to take a lap around the court?
Also, I can not confirm or deny that following the pick-up game, the missionaries lectured their opponents on why they need to accept Jesus Christ as their savior by joining the LDS Church.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy