- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is The Most Frightening Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
That creepy girl from “The Ring” showed up to throw out the first pitch at a Japanese baseball game. If you think baseball games aren’t scary enough, then this is the story for you. For the rest of you (i.e. everybody in the world), the your closest teddy bear and check out these two different angles.
It’s unclear whether this is some sort of movie tie-in, or if Japanese people like it when ghosts play sports. This isn’t a very athletic ghost, however.
This second angle is, if anything, even creepier, as the static, far away camera gives the clip a “discovered footage” feel. Still — why, God, why?
[h/t Bob's Blitz]
- Filed Under:
- ceremonial first pitch
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts