- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Is The Most Frightening Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
That creepy girl from “The Ring” showed up to throw out the first pitch at a Japanese baseball game. If you think baseball games aren’t scary enough, then this is the story for you. For the rest of you (i.e. everybody in the world), the your closest teddy bear and check out these two different angles.
It’s unclear whether this is some sort of movie tie-in, or if Japanese people like it when ghosts play sports. This isn’t a very athletic ghost, however.
This second angle is, if anything, even creepier, as the static, far away camera gives the clip a “discovered footage” feel. Still — why, God, why?
[h/t Bob's Blitz]
- Filed Under:
- ceremonial first pitch
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision