- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mrs. Fantastic: Greatest Ceremonial First Pitch Ever?
Shin Soo-ji needs to forget training for the Olympics: she could make a tidy living traveling to every baseball stadium in the U.S. and throwing out the first pitch. If she were going to be at AT&T Park tonight, I would hurry there to see her. Hell, the Giants are in last place: they should start her against the Dodgers.
The South Korean Rhythmic Gymnast has everything you want in a pitcher:
Good body? Check.
Accurate? Didn’t notice.
Wonder who she is pitching from the stretch?
This happened today before the Doosan Bears played the Samsung Lions at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul.
Soo-Ji finished 12th in the individual all-around at the Beijing Olympics in 2008 — the best finish by any Korean rhythmic gymnast in history.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts