- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mrs. Fantastic: Greatest Ceremonial First Pitch Ever?
Shin Soo-ji needs to forget training for the Olympics: she could make a tidy living traveling to every baseball stadium in the U.S. and throwing out the first pitch. If she were going to be at AT&T Park tonight, I would hurry there to see her. Hell, the Giants are in last place: they should start her against the Dodgers.
The South Korean Rhythmic Gymnast has everything you want in a pitcher:
Good body? Check.
Accurate? Didn’t notice.
Wonder who she is pitching from the stretch?
This happened today before the Doosan Bears played the Samsung Lions at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul.
Soo-Ji finished 12th in the individual all-around at the Beijing Olympics in 2008 — the best finish by any Korean rhythmic gymnast in history.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.