- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mrs. Fantastic: Greatest Ceremonial First Pitch Ever?
Shin Soo-ji needs to forget training for the Olympics: she could make a tidy living traveling to every baseball stadium in the U.S. and throwing out the first pitch. If she were going to be at AT&T Park tonight, I would hurry there to see her. Hell, the Giants are in last place: they should start her against the Dodgers.
The South Korean Rhythmic Gymnast has everything you want in a pitcher:
Good body? Check.
Accurate? Didn’t notice.
Wonder who she is pitching from the stretch?
This happened today before the Doosan Bears played the Samsung Lions at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul.
Soo-Ji finished 12th in the individual all-around at the Beijing Olympics in 2008 — the best finish by any Korean rhythmic gymnast in history.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story