- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mrs. Fantastic: Greatest Ceremonial First Pitch Ever?
Shin Soo-ji needs to forget training for the Olympics: she could make a tidy living traveling to every baseball stadium in the U.S. and throwing out the first pitch. If she were going to be at AT&T Park tonight, I would hurry there to see her. Hell, the Giants are in last place: they should start her against the Dodgers.
The South Korean Rhythmic Gymnast has everything you want in a pitcher:
Good body? Check.
Accurate? Didn’t notice.
Wonder who she is pitching from the stretch?
This happened today before the Doosan Bears played the Samsung Lions at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul.
Soo-Ji finished 12th in the individual all-around at the Beijing Olympics in 2008 — the best finish by any Korean rhythmic gymnast in history.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship