- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mrs. Fantastic: Greatest Ceremonial First Pitch Ever?
Shin Soo-ji needs to forget training for the Olympics: she could make a tidy living traveling to every baseball stadium in the U.S. and throwing out the first pitch. If she were going to be at AT&T Park tonight, I would hurry there to see her. Hell, the Giants are in last place: they should start her against the Dodgers.
The South Korean Rhythmic Gymnast has everything you want in a pitcher:
Good body? Check.
Accurate? Didn’t notice.
Wonder who she is pitching from the stretch?
This happened today before the Doosan Bears played the Samsung Lions at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul.
Soo-Ji finished 12th in the individual all-around at the Beijing Olympics in 2008 — the best finish by any Korean rhythmic gymnast in history.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts