- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rugby Player Nicknamed “The Beast” Does Beastly Thing
Everyone knows rugby is most certainly a “man’s game.” So for a rugby player to garner the nickname “Beast” must mean he is one badass human being.
Well, that’s just what Tendai Mtawarira proved when his Sharks took on the Stormers in a Super Rugby game yesterday. This one won’t show up in the box score, but it will show up on the SportsGrid. Lift a near 270-pound behemoth and you’ll get recognized. That is some unholy strength.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story