- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rugby Player Nicknamed “The Beast” Does Beastly Thing
Everyone knows rugby is most certainly a “man’s game.” So for a rugby player to garner the nickname “Beast” must mean he is one badass human being.
Well, that’s just what Tendai Mtawarira proved when his Sharks took on the Stormers in a Super Rugby game yesterday. This one won’t show up in the box score, but it will show up on the SportsGrid. Lift a near 270-pound behemoth and you’ll get recognized. That is some unholy strength.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best