- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Rugby Player Nicknamed “The Beast” Does Beastly Thing
Everyone knows rugby is most certainly a “man’s game.” So for a rugby player to garner the nickname “Beast” must mean he is one badass human being.
Well, that’s just what Tendai Mtawarira proved when his Sharks took on the Stormers in a Super Rugby game yesterday. This one won’t show up in the box score, but it will show up on the SportsGrid. Lift a near 270-pound behemoth and you’ll get recognized. That is some unholy strength.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles