- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rugby Player Nicknamed “The Beast” Does Beastly Thing
Everyone knows rugby is most certainly a “man’s game.” So for a rugby player to garner the nickname “Beast” must mean he is one badass human being.
Well, that’s just what Tendai Mtawarira proved when his Sharks took on the Stormers in a Super Rugby game yesterday. This one won’t show up in the box score, but it will show up on the SportsGrid. Lift a near 270-pound behemoth and you’ll get recognized. That is some unholy strength.
- Filed Under:
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov