- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Rugby Player Nicknamed “The Beast” Does Beastly Thing
Everyone knows rugby is most certainly a “man’s game.” So for a rugby player to garner the nickname “Beast” must mean he is one badass human being.
Well, that’s just what Tendai Mtawarira proved when his Sharks took on the Stormers in a Super Rugby game yesterday. This one won’t show up in the box score, but it will show up on the SportsGrid. Lift a near 270-pound behemoth and you’ll get recognized. That is some unholy strength.
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- The 13 Hottest Girlfriends of Derek Jeter
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction