- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
MUST WATCH: Adrien “The Problem” Broner And Paulie “Magic Man” Malignaggi Give Best Post Fight Soundbytes In Human History
Paulie Malignaggi (32-5, 7 KO) lost last night to Adrien Broner by 2 points (on most of the judges cards). Malignaggi, who did his best Jake LaMotta Raging Bull impression, kept the fight interesting, despite being out of Broner’s league. “The Problem” now has 3 world championships, and Malignaggi’s “side piece” ain’t one (of the problems…I’m going with a Hip-hop theme here–bare with me).
You cannot make this stuff up, unless you wrote a comic book about boxing in the boroughs.
This fight has revolved around this girl, and it’s hilarious to watch them chrip like wrestlers at Summerslam. (For a second there, I thought this whole back and fourth was scripted, until I realized they’re both just nutsy dude’s from New York fighting at the Barclay’s Center.)
Broner was escorted into the ring by French Montana (you know, Rick Ross cohort and member of the teenie bopper boy band “The Coke Boys”). Watch this to give you an idea of the kind of swag this dude is working with.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?