- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
MUST WATCH: Adrien “The Problem” Broner And Paulie “Magic Man” Malignaggi Give Best Post Fight Soundbytes In Human History
Paulie Malignaggi (32-5, 7 KO) lost last night to Adrien Broner by 2 points (on most of the judges cards). Malignaggi, who did his best Jake LaMotta Raging Bull impression, kept the fight interesting, despite being out of Broner’s league. “The Problem” now has 3 world championships, and Malignaggi’s “side piece” ain’t one (of the problems…I’m going with a Hip-hop theme here–bare with me).
You cannot make this stuff up, unless you wrote a comic book about boxing in the boroughs.
This fight has revolved around this girl, and it’s hilarious to watch them chrip like wrestlers at Summerslam. (For a second there, I thought this whole back and fourth was scripted, until I realized they’re both just nutsy dude’s from New York fighting at the Barclay’s Center.)
Broner was escorted into the ring by French Montana (you know, Rick Ross cohort and member of the teenie bopper boy band “The Coke Boys”). Watch this to give you an idea of the kind of swag this dude is working with.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead