- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MUST WATCH: Heavyweight Boxer Begins Convulsing After Brutal Knockout Punch From Undefeated Deontay Wilder
“I’m just blessed with tremendous power,” Deontay Wilder said after the fight, whereby he finished off the best he’s ever faced in Sergei Liakhovich. “I don’t depend on it, but it is there. I think my secret isn’t power. It’s my speed. I think people hear about all my KOs and tend to overlook that.” Ya, well, dude, you’ve knocked out all 29 of your opponents — what’re we supposed to think?
Liakhovich managed to walk to the dressing room under his own power, despite that scary moment after hitting the canvas when he proceeded to shake like a Miley Cyrus twerk video.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'