- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MUST WATCH: Heavyweight Boxer Begins Convulsing After Brutal Knockout Punch From Undefeated Deontay Wilder
“I’m just blessed with tremendous power,” Deontay Wilder said after the fight, whereby he finished off the best he’s ever faced in Sergei Liakhovich. “I don’t depend on it, but it is there. I think my secret isn’t power. It’s my speed. I think people hear about all my KOs and tend to overlook that.” Ya, well, dude, you’ve knocked out all 29 of your opponents — what’re we supposed to think?
Liakhovich managed to walk to the dressing room under his own power, despite that scary moment after hitting the canvas when he proceeded to shake like a Miley Cyrus twerk video.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts