- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
MUST WATCH: Heavyweight Boxer Begins Convulsing After Brutal Knockout Punch From Undefeated Deontay Wilder
“I’m just blessed with tremendous power,” Deontay Wilder said after the fight, whereby he finished off the best he’s ever faced in Sergei Liakhovich. “I don’t depend on it, but it is there. I think my secret isn’t power. It’s my speed. I think people hear about all my KOs and tend to overlook that.” Ya, well, dude, you’ve knocked out all 29 of your opponents — what’re we supposed to think?
Liakhovich managed to walk to the dressing room under his own power, despite that scary moment after hitting the canvas when he proceeded to shake like a Miley Cyrus twerk video.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?