- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MUST WATCH: Heavyweight Boxer Begins Convulsing After Brutal Knockout Punch From Undefeated Deontay Wilder
“I’m just blessed with tremendous power,” Deontay Wilder said after the fight, whereby he finished off the best he’s ever faced in Sergei Liakhovich. “I don’t depend on it, but it is there. I think my secret isn’t power. It’s my speed. I think people hear about all my KOs and tend to overlook that.” Ya, well, dude, you’ve knocked out all 29 of your opponents — what’re we supposed to think?
Liakhovich managed to walk to the dressing room under his own power, despite that scary moment after hitting the canvas when he proceeded to shake like a Miley Cyrus twerk video.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed