- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MUST WATCH: Heavyweight Boxer Begins Convulsing After Brutal Knockout Punch From Undefeated Deontay Wilder
“I’m just blessed with tremendous power,” Deontay Wilder said after the fight, whereby he finished off the best he’s ever faced in Sergei Liakhovich. “I don’t depend on it, but it is there. I think my secret isn’t power. It’s my speed. I think people hear about all my KOs and tend to overlook that.” Ya, well, dude, you’ve knocked out all 29 of your opponents — what’re we supposed to think?
Liakhovich managed to walk to the dressing room under his own power, despite that scary moment after hitting the canvas when he proceeded to shake like a Miley Cyrus twerk video.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story