- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nelly Straight Up Nails Floyd Mayweather Jr. For Being A Narcissistic Idiot
Naturally, the Nelly-Floyd Mayweather beef is about a woman — but that doesn’t mean it can’t be complicated by other factors. Factors like, say, Mayweather’s dearth of academic accomplishments.
Here’s what Nelly said on ESPN’s Highly Questionable:
“He is who he is. He’s one of those people that I don’t think likes the word ‘no’ said to him. I think if anybody does that, that’s what gets underneath his skin a little bit. But I don’t know. It’s kind of hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school.”
Sure, that’s pretty insulting, but you’ve gotta remember that Mayweather’s history of violence towards women — specifically women that Nelly is involved with — gives the St. Louis rapper the right to say just about anything he wants about the best pound-for-pound fighter on Earth. Considering what we know about Floyd’s penchant for domestic abuse, we can’t imagine the terrible shit Nelly has been told by Ms. Jackson.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts