- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Nelly Straight Up Nails Floyd Mayweather Jr. For Being A Narcissistic Idiot
Naturally, the Nelly-Floyd Mayweather beef is about a woman — but that doesn’t mean it can’t be complicated by other factors. Factors like, say, Mayweather’s dearth of academic accomplishments.
Here’s what Nelly said on ESPN’s Highly Questionable:
“He is who he is. He’s one of those people that I don’t think likes the word ‘no’ said to him. I think if anybody does that, that’s what gets underneath his skin a little bit. But I don’t know. It’s kind of hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school.”
Sure, that’s pretty insulting, but you’ve gotta remember that Mayweather’s history of violence towards women — specifically women that Nelly is involved with — gives the St. Louis rapper the right to say just about anything he wants about the best pound-for-pound fighter on Earth. Considering what we know about Floyd’s penchant for domestic abuse, we can’t imagine the terrible shit Nelly has been told by Ms. Jackson.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts