- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
New Rochelle High School Hits Craziest Buzzer Beater Ever
Not being hyperbolic, this play is absolutely bonkers.
Up 10 with just four minutes left in the Section 1 Class AA championship game, Mt. Vernon figured they had the game in the bag. That’s when New Rochelle stormed back, going on a 9-1 run to cut the lead to two with 2.9 second remaining.
New Rochelle now has possession for one final shot. They throw it to half-court where it is stolen by Mt. Vernon, who then tried to just throw the ball in the air to let the clock run out. Somehow, they didn’t throw it hard enough, giving New Rochelle just enough time to grab the ball and launch a last-millisecond heave. And somehow, someway, it went in.
This is as must-see as it gets.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts