- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
New Rochelle High School Hits Craziest Buzzer Beater Ever
Not being hyperbolic, this play is absolutely bonkers.
Up 10 with just four minutes left in the Section 1 Class AA championship game, Mt. Vernon figured they had the game in the bag. That’s when New Rochelle stormed back, going on a 9-1 run to cut the lead to two with 2.9 second remaining.
New Rochelle now has possession for one final shot. They throw it to half-court where it is stolen by Mt. Vernon, who then tried to just throw the ball in the air to let the clock run out. Somehow, they didn’t throw it hard enough, giving New Rochelle just enough time to grab the ball and launch a last-millisecond heave. And somehow, someway, it went in.
This is as must-see as it gets.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion