- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New Rochelle High School Hits Craziest Buzzer Beater Ever
Not being hyperbolic, this play is absolutely bonkers.
Up 10 with just four minutes left in the Section 1 Class AA championship game, Mt. Vernon figured they had the game in the bag. That’s when New Rochelle stormed back, going on a 9-1 run to cut the lead to two with 2.9 second remaining.
New Rochelle now has possession for one final shot. They throw it to half-court where it is stolen by Mt. Vernon, who then tried to just throw the ball in the air to let the clock run out. Somehow, they didn’t throw it hard enough, giving New Rochelle just enough time to grab the ball and launch a last-millisecond heave. And somehow, someway, it went in.
This is as must-see as it gets.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story