- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
New Rochelle High School Hits Craziest Buzzer Beater Ever
Not being hyperbolic, this play is absolutely bonkers.
Up 10 with just four minutes left in the Section 1 Class AA championship game, Mt. Vernon figured they had the game in the bag. That’s when New Rochelle stormed back, going on a 9-1 run to cut the lead to two with 2.9 second remaining.
New Rochelle now has possession for one final shot. They throw it to half-court where it is stolen by Mt. Vernon, who then tried to just throw the ball in the air to let the clock run out. Somehow, they didn’t throw it hard enough, giving New Rochelle just enough time to grab the ball and launch a last-millisecond heave. And somehow, someway, it went in.
This is as must-see as it gets.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Tim Tebow Mocks Himself in Commercial
- NFL Might Start Penalizing Players for Using the N-Word
- The NYT Has an Animal Lover Write an Article About Michael Vick
- Jadeveon Clowney's New Partnership With Puma