- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
New Rochelle High School Hits Craziest Buzzer Beater Ever
Not being hyperbolic, this play is absolutely bonkers.
Up 10 with just four minutes left in the Section 1 Class AA championship game, Mt. Vernon figured they had the game in the bag. That’s when New Rochelle stormed back, going on a 9-1 run to cut the lead to two with 2.9 second remaining.
New Rochelle now has possession for one final shot. They throw it to half-court where it is stolen by Mt. Vernon, who then tried to just throw the ball in the air to let the clock run out. Somehow, they didn’t throw it hard enough, giving New Rochelle just enough time to grab the ball and launch a last-millisecond heave. And somehow, someway, it went in.
This is as must-see as it gets.
- Filed Under:
- Buzzer Beater
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?