- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
It’s Tough Not To Be Excited For A New Season Of ‘Eastbound & Down’ After Watching This Trailer
Even though it was kind of annoying to hear that the HBO show “Eastbound & Down” would be returning for yet another final run after the third season “finale,” our tunes are completely changed after watching the latest trailer. The show debuts Sept. 29th at 10 p.m. ET.
If you’re unfamiliar with the show, it follows a sort of John Rocker-type (if Rocker was actually funny and kind of endearing) as he tries to make it back to the major leagues, but is hindered by being a self-aggrandizing drug addict (who is, again, kind of endearing). Take a look:
In the meantime, why don’t you read through the best/worst moments from an AMA the actual John Rocker did a few weeks ago to keep your momentum going.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats