- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Tough Not To Be Excited For A New Season Of ‘Eastbound & Down’ After Watching This Trailer
Even though it was kind of annoying to hear that the HBO show “Eastbound & Down” would be returning for yet another final run after the third season “finale,” our tunes are completely changed after watching the latest trailer. The show debuts Sept. 29th at 10 p.m. ET.
If you’re unfamiliar with the show, it follows a sort of John Rocker-type (if Rocker was actually funny and kind of endearing) as he tries to make it back to the major leagues, but is hindered by being a self-aggrandizing drug addict (who is, again, kind of endearing). Take a look:
In the meantime, why don’t you read through the best/worst moments from an AMA the actual John Rocker did a few weeks ago to keep your momentum going.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager