- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Tough Not To Be Excited For A New Season Of ‘Eastbound & Down’ After Watching This Trailer
Even though it was kind of annoying to hear that the HBO show “Eastbound & Down” would be returning for yet another final run after the third season “finale,” our tunes are completely changed after watching the latest trailer. The show debuts Sept. 29th at 10 p.m. ET.
If you’re unfamiliar with the show, it follows a sort of John Rocker-type (if Rocker was actually funny and kind of endearing) as he tries to make it back to the major leagues, but is hindered by being a self-aggrandizing drug addict (who is, again, kind of endearing). Take a look:
In the meantime, why don’t you read through the best/worst moments from an AMA the actual John Rocker did a few weeks ago to keep your momentum going.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed