- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s Tough Not To Be Excited For A New Season Of ‘Eastbound & Down’ After Watching This Trailer
Even though it was kind of annoying to hear that the HBO show “Eastbound & Down” would be returning for yet another final run after the third season “finale,” our tunes are completely changed after watching the latest trailer. The show debuts Sept. 29th at 10 p.m. ET.
If you’re unfamiliar with the show, it follows a sort of John Rocker-type (if Rocker was actually funny and kind of endearing) as he tries to make it back to the major leagues, but is hindered by being a self-aggrandizing drug addict (who is, again, kind of endearing). Take a look:
In the meantime, why don’t you read through the best/worst moments from an AMA the actual John Rocker did a few weeks ago to keep your momentum going.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'