- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NFL Network’s Rich Eisen Wants To Get You Laid With His New Social App (Or Something Like That)
Do you live in a big city and watch your favorite sports team alone in a bar? Embarrassed to ask bartenders to find the San Jose Sharks game on Direct TV? Wish you could complain about the New Orleans Pelicans with another die hard fan? Now you can, thanks to former ESPN personality Rich Eisen.
[Via The Sacramento Bee] “Free Agent makes it easy to find, chat, meet, and date fellow sports fans in your area. Sports fans just enter their favorite teams from different sports and meet matches instantly on-the-go or at the game.”
What does it do?
It’s Fast! Connect with fans instantly
It’s Free! Browse up to 200 fans within 50 miles of you at no charge
It’s Exclusive! RSVP for exclusive offers in our EVENTS section
It’s Fun! Send photos, your location, and chat inside the app
It’s All Sports! 10 Sports to base your matches on including college teams
It’s Everywhere! Locate your team’s bar in a new city
Will you get it? Sure, it’s worth a shot.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story