- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NFL Network’s Rich Eisen Wants To Get You Laid With His New Social App (Or Something Like That)
Do you live in a big city and watch your favorite sports team alone in a bar? Embarrassed to ask bartenders to find the San Jose Sharks game on Direct TV? Wish you could complain about the New Orleans Pelicans with another die hard fan? Now you can, thanks to former ESPN personality Rich Eisen.
[Via The Sacramento Bee] “Free Agent makes it easy to find, chat, meet, and date fellow sports fans in your area. Sports fans just enter their favorite teams from different sports and meet matches instantly on-the-go or at the game.”
What does it do?
It’s Fast! Connect with fans instantly
It’s Free! Browse up to 200 fans within 50 miles of you at no charge
It’s Exclusive! RSVP for exclusive offers in our EVENTS section
It’s Fun! Send photos, your location, and chat inside the app
It’s All Sports! 10 Sports to base your matches on including college teams
It’s Everywhere! Locate your team’s bar in a new city
Will you get it? Sure, it’s worth a shot.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'