- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nigerian Ping Pong Team/Squad Reacts To Consolation Game Win By Pulling Down Pants In Celebration
The match that lead up to this odd celebration was apparently as captivating as pulling down your pants in front of a screaming crowd is confusing. Upon Ojo Onalopop’s upset victory over India’s Kamal Achanta in the table tennis consolation round of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games (which has produced an inordinate amount of WTF moments thus far), the Nigerian team exploded in jubilation, which included but was not limited to removal of the top layer of a team member’s shorts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts