- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nigerian Ping Pong Team/Squad Reacts To Consolation Game Win By Pulling Down Pants In Celebration
The match that lead up to this odd celebration was apparently as captivating as pulling down your pants in front of a screaming crowd is confusing. Upon Ojo Onalopop’s upset victory over India’s Kamal Achanta in the table tennis consolation round of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games (which has produced an inordinate amount of WTF moments thus far), the Nigerian team exploded in jubilation, which included but was not limited to removal of the top layer of a team member’s shorts.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts