- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Nigerian Ping Pong Team/Squad Reacts To Consolation Game Win By Pulling Down Pants In Celebration
The match that lead up to this odd celebration was apparently as captivating as pulling down your pants in front of a screaming crowd is confusing. Upon Ojo Onalopop’s upset victory over India’s Kamal Achanta in the table tennis consolation round of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games (which has produced an inordinate amount of WTF moments thus far), the Nigerian team exploded in jubilation, which included but was not limited to removal of the top layer of a team member’s shorts.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?