- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nike’s Latest ‘Just Do It’ Campaign Wants You To Just Do It Like The Russians: In The Freezing Cold
In the lead up to the Sochi Olympic Games in Russia, which will surely go off without a hitch for everyone involved, Nike’s newest “Just Do It” campaign has a Russian theme. Playing Russian, of course, means doing everything in the dead of winter, where nothing green lives and only those who withstand the cold will be able to procreate a new generation of cold-immune Russian warriors.
It’s a cool commercial, all jokes about Russia’s cold, dead land aside. You probably recognize the Capitals’ Alexander Ovechkin, but there’s also long jumper Darya Klishina, soccer player Alexander Kokorin, snowboarder Denis Leontyev, skateboarder Egor Kaldikov and figure skater Adelina Sotnikova.
Check it out:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers