- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Nike’s Latest ‘Just Do It’ Campaign Wants You To Just Do It Like The Russians: In The Freezing Cold
In the lead up to the Sochi Olympic Games in Russia, which will surely go off without a hitch for everyone involved, Nike’s newest “Just Do It” campaign has a Russian theme. Playing Russian, of course, means doing everything in the dead of winter, where nothing green lives and only those who withstand the cold will be able to procreate a new generation of cold-immune Russian warriors.
It’s a cool commercial, all jokes about Russia’s cold, dead land aside. You probably recognize the Capitals’ Alexander Ovechkin, but there’s also long jumper Darya Klishina, soccer player Alexander Kokorin, snowboarder Denis Leontyev, skateboarder Egor Kaldikov and figure skater Adelina Sotnikova.
Check it out:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce