- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Nike’s Latest ‘Just Do It’ Campaign Wants You To Just Do It Like The Russians: In The Freezing Cold
In the lead up to the Sochi Olympic Games in Russia, which will surely go off without a hitch for everyone involved, Nike’s newest “Just Do It” campaign has a Russian theme. Playing Russian, of course, means doing everything in the dead of winter, where nothing green lives and only those who withstand the cold will be able to procreate a new generation of cold-immune Russian warriors.
It’s a cool commercial, all jokes about Russia’s cold, dead land aside. You probably recognize the Capitals’ Alexander Ovechkin, but there’s also long jumper Darya Klishina, soccer player Alexander Kokorin, snowboarder Denis Leontyev, skateboarder Egor Kaldikov and figure skater Adelina Sotnikova.
Check it out:
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today