- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Nike’s Latest ‘Just Do It’ Campaign Wants You To Just Do It Like The Russians: In The Freezing Cold
In the lead up to the Sochi Olympic Games in Russia, which will surely go off without a hitch for everyone involved, Nike’s newest “Just Do It” campaign has a Russian theme. Playing Russian, of course, means doing everything in the dead of winter, where nothing green lives and only those who withstand the cold will be able to procreate a new generation of cold-immune Russian warriors.
It’s a cool commercial, all jokes about Russia’s cold, dead land aside. You probably recognize the Capitals’ Alexander Ovechkin, but there’s also long jumper Darya Klishina, soccer player Alexander Kokorin, snowboarder Denis Leontyev, skateboarder Egor Kaldikov and figure skater Adelina Sotnikova.
Check it out:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story