- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
No Mas, MMA Edition: Cage Fighter Quits Fight, Jumps Out Of Octagon, Leaves Arena
Claudinei Angelo tried everything he could think of to get his fight stopped: even spitting out his mouthpiece on purpose, and asking for a time out. When those ploys didn’t work, he just hopped out of the ring and went home.
But not before trying to open the door, which was locked. Awkward.
His opponent, Evilasio Silva, just leaned against the side of the cage and watched the spectacle.
- Filed Under:
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- Where To Go: Johnny Football or Not?