- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
No Mas, MMA Edition: Cage Fighter Quits Fight, Jumps Out Of Octagon, Leaves Arena
Claudinei Angelo tried everything he could think of to get his fight stopped: even spitting out his mouthpiece on purpose, and asking for a time out. When those ploys didn’t work, he just hopped out of the ring and went home.
But not before trying to open the door, which was locked. Awkward.
His opponent, Evilasio Silva, just leaned against the side of the cage and watched the spectacle.
- Filed Under:
- Manny Pacquiao Says He's Back
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Replacing The Florida Football Coach
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?