- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
No Mas, MMA Edition: Cage Fighter Quits Fight, Jumps Out Of Octagon, Leaves Arena
Claudinei Angelo tried everything he could think of to get his fight stopped: even spitting out his mouthpiece on purpose, and asking for a time out. When those ploys didn’t work, he just hopped out of the ring and went home.
But not before trying to open the door, which was locked. Awkward.
His opponent, Evilasio Silva, just leaned against the side of the cage and watched the spectacle.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts