- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
No Mas, MMA Edition: Cage Fighter Quits Fight, Jumps Out Of Octagon, Leaves Arena
Claudinei Angelo tried everything he could think of to get his fight stopped: even spitting out his mouthpiece on purpose, and asking for a time out. When those ploys didn’t work, he just hopped out of the ring and went home.
But not before trying to open the door, which was locked. Awkward.
His opponent, Evilasio Silva, just leaned against the side of the cage and watched the spectacle.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts