- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
No Mas, MMA Edition: Cage Fighter Quits Fight, Jumps Out Of Octagon, Leaves Arena
Claudinei Angelo tried everything he could think of to get his fight stopped: even spitting out his mouthpiece on purpose, and asking for a time out. When those ploys didn’t work, he just hopped out of the ring and went home.
But not before trying to open the door, which was locked. Awkward.
His opponent, Evilasio Silva, just leaned against the side of the cage and watched the spectacle.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts