- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No, Sochi Olympic Bear — You Cannot Ride Shotgun
It doesn’t quite qualify for our Top Ten Sochi Problems, but what’s a Winter Olympics mascot to do when he can’t fit his gigantic head into the passenger side door of a car? He gets loaded into the back seat head-first, like a sack of laundry, or drunk Justin Bieber.
My favorite part is the bear staying in character and refusing to remove his head, even though it won’t fit.
That’s because he’s the highest mascot in the history of the Winter Games.
Oh man, I'm so stoned right now pic.twitter.com/g38RIWDasi
— Paul Szoldra (@PaulSzoldra) February 7, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Mascot
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.