- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
No, Sochi Olympic Bear — You Cannot Ride Shotgun
It doesn’t quite qualify for our Top Ten Sochi Problems, but what’s a Winter Olympics mascot to do when he can’t fit his gigantic head into the passenger side door of a car? He gets loaded into the back seat head-first, like a sack of laundry, or drunk Justin Bieber.
My favorite part is the bear staying in character and refusing to remove his head, even though it won’t fit.
That’s because he’s the highest mascot in the history of the Winter Games.
Oh man, I'm so stoned right now pic.twitter.com/g38RIWDasi
— Paul Szoldra (@PaulSzoldra) February 7, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Mascot
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs