- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The Rules, Formations, & Positions Of NFL Football
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
No, Sochi Olympic Bear — You Cannot Ride Shotgun
It doesn’t quite qualify for our Top Ten Sochi Problems, but what’s a Winter Olympics mascot to do when he can’t fit his gigantic head into the passenger side door of a car? He gets loaded into the back seat head-first, like a sack of laundry, or drunk Justin Bieber.
My favorite part is the bear staying in character and refusing to remove his head, even though it won’t fit.
That’s because he’s the highest mascot in the history of the Winter Games.
Oh man, I'm so stoned right now pic.twitter.com/g38RIWDasi
— Paul Szoldra (@PaulSzoldra) February 7, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Mascot
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178