- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
No, Sochi Olympic Bear — You Cannot Ride Shotgun
It doesn’t quite qualify for our Top Ten Sochi Problems, but what’s a Winter Olympics mascot to do when he can’t fit his gigantic head into the passenger side door of a car? He gets loaded into the back seat head-first, like a sack of laundry, or drunk Justin Bieber.
My favorite part is the bear staying in character and refusing to remove his head, even though it won’t fit.
That’s because he’s the highest mascot in the history of the Winter Games.
Oh man, I'm so stoned right now pic.twitter.com/g38RIWDasi
— Paul Szoldra (@PaulSzoldra) February 7, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Mascot
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams