- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
No, Sochi Olympic Bear — You Cannot Ride Shotgun
It doesn’t quite qualify for our Top Ten Sochi Problems, but what’s a Winter Olympics mascot to do when he can’t fit his gigantic head into the passenger side door of a car? He gets loaded into the back seat head-first, like a sack of laundry, or drunk Justin Bieber.
My favorite part is the bear staying in character and refusing to remove his head, even though it won’t fit.
That’s because he’s the highest mascot in the history of the Winter Games.
Oh man, I'm so stoned right now pic.twitter.com/g38RIWDasi
— Paul Szoldra (@PaulSzoldra) February 7, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Mascot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story