- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope
Who wants to have some fun? Now are you just saying you want to have some fun, or do you really want to have some fun?
JERRY: I want to have some fun.
GEORGE: I’m just saying I want to have some fun.
I’m with George. Especially when it comes to the Giant Grand Canyon Swing, which dangles up to four riders over the edge of the Grand Canyon, 1,300 feet above the Colorado River. This terror ride of doom is at Glenwood Canyons Adventure Park in Colorado, and it’s relatively new — replacing another, tamer swing that did not protrude so far into empty space.
Height: 1,300 feet.
Speed: 50-miles-an-hour over the Colorado River.
Liablity Waiver: Yes. Sign here. And initial here, and here. Next of kin?
Creator: Steve Beckley, 41.
True fact: Beckley has been on his own ride only once — he says he’s too scared to try it again.
But you feel free to go ahead.
Giant Canyon Swing at Glenwood Caverns in Glenwood Springs, Colorado [Glenwood Caverns]
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov