- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Somehow, Two People Were Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope
Who wants to have some fun? Now are you just saying you want to have some fun, or do you really want to have some fun?
JERRY: I want to have some fun.
GEORGE: I’m just saying I want to have some fun.
I’m with George. Especially when it comes to the Giant Grand Canyon Swing, which dangles up to four riders over the edge of the Grand Canyon, 1,300 feet above the Colorado River. This terror ride of doom is at Glenwood Canyons Adventure Park in Colorado, and it’s relatively new — replacing another, tamer swing that did not protrude so far into empty space.
Height: 1,300 feet.
Speed: 50-miles-an-hour over the Colorado River.
Liablity Waiver: Yes. Sign here. And initial here, and here. Next of kin?
Creator: Steve Beckley, 41.
True fact: Beckley has been on his own ride only once — he says he’s too scared to try it again.
But you feel free to go ahead.
Giant Canyon Swing at Glenwood Caverns in Glenwood Springs, Colorado [Glenwood Caverns]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts