- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope
Who wants to have some fun? Now are you just saying you want to have some fun, or do you really want to have some fun?
JERRY: I want to have some fun.
GEORGE: I’m just saying I want to have some fun.
I’m with George. Especially when it comes to the Giant Grand Canyon Swing, which dangles up to four riders over the edge of the Grand Canyon, 1,300 feet above the Colorado River. This terror ride of doom is at Glenwood Canyons Adventure Park in Colorado, and it’s relatively new — replacing another, tamer swing that did not protrude so far into empty space.
Height: 1,300 feet.
Speed: 50-miles-an-hour over the Colorado River.
Liablity Waiver: Yes. Sign here. And initial here, and here. Next of kin?
Creator: Steve Beckley, 41.
True fact: Beckley has been on his own ride only once — he says he’s too scared to try it again.
But you feel free to go ahead.
Giant Canyon Swing at Glenwood Caverns in Glenwood Springs, Colorado [Glenwood Caverns]
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts