- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The Oakland Coliseum Time-Lapse Of The A’s-To-Raiders Conversion Is Mesmerizing
The Oakland Athletics beat the Detroit Tigers 1-0 in Game 2 of the ALDS on Saturday. On Sunday night, the Oakland Raiders beat the San Diego Chargers. These events happened in the same building. How is that possible? I thought that football players didn’t like diamonds, and that rectangles hampered the integrity of the game of baseball?
Well, a bunch of Oakland sorcerers apparently put a spell on the stadium and transformed it from baseball to football in like a minute.
JaMarcus Russell can’t even get up from the couch this fast.
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce