- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Oakland Coliseum Time-Lapse Of The A’s-To-Raiders Conversion Is Mesmerizing
The Oakland Athletics beat the Detroit Tigers 1-0 in Game 2 of the ALDS on Saturday. On Sunday night, the Oakland Raiders beat the San Diego Chargers. These events happened in the same building. How is that possible? I thought that football players didn’t like diamonds, and that rectangles hampered the integrity of the game of baseball?
Well, a bunch of Oakland sorcerers apparently put a spell on the stadium and transformed it from baseball to football in like a minute.
JaMarcus Russell can’t even get up from the couch this fast.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts