- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The Oakland Coliseum Time-Lapse Of The A’s-To-Raiders Conversion Is Mesmerizing
The Oakland Athletics beat the Detroit Tigers 1-0 in Game 2 of the ALDS on Saturday. On Sunday night, the Oakland Raiders beat the San Diego Chargers. These events happened in the same building. How is that possible? I thought that football players didn’t like diamonds, and that rectangles hampered the integrity of the game of baseball?
Well, a bunch of Oakland sorcerers apparently put a spell on the stadium and transformed it from baseball to football in like a minute.
JaMarcus Russell can’t even get up from the couch this fast.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts