- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
RAW-BONED PHYSIQUE: Rob Delaney Gives Dramatic Reading Of Pro Baseball Scouts’ Gross Assessments Of Young Prospects
Twitter phenom and stubble lover Rob Delaney (@RobDelaney) gave a dramatic reading of the grossest things old men say about 17-year-old boys who like to play baseball. The original Harpers article is here. It literally is just a list. Enjoy.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts