- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
RAW-BONED PHYSIQUE: Rob Delaney Gives Dramatic Reading Of Pro Baseball Scouts’ Gross Assessments Of Young Prospects
Twitter phenom and stubble lover Rob Delaney (@RobDelaney) gave a dramatic reading of the grossest things old men say about 17-year-old boys who like to play baseball. The original Harpers article is here. It literally is just a list. Enjoy.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week