- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
Little League Baseball (from the majors division down) doesn’t allow on-deck batters for this very reason. This kid is hit in the eye/helmet (not sure which) by a wicked foul ball as he’s taking his warmup swings. These kids look to be Little League age, but it must be another sort of league. Since the victim is moving, we have to believe he probably got hit in the helmet.
But even when you take a foul ball to the helmet, the results can be painful:
- Filed Under:
- Youth baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts