- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Armed MMA Fighter Beats Two Armed MMA Fighter With Armbar
Joshua Rector gets points just for stepping in the ring without a full set of ass-kicking tools. Luckily, he’s figured out a strategy that gets him in position to wrap his legs around the arm of his opponent, stabilize their body, and manipulate their arm — using only his right hand and the shortened appendage. Here’s what the move normally looks like…
His opponent, Brandon Collins, is now 0-2. Insult to injury: They spelled his name wrong on the graphics before the fight.
H/T Middle Easy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts