- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
One Armed MMA Fighter Beats Two Armed MMA Fighter With Armbar
Joshua Rector gets points just for stepping in the ring without a full set of ass-kicking tools. Luckily, he’s figured out a strategy that gets him in position to wrap his legs around the arm of his opponent, stabilize their body, and manipulate their arm — using only his right hand and the shortened appendage. Here’s what the move normally looks like…
His opponent, Brandon Collins, is now 0-2. Insult to injury: They spelled his name wrong on the graphics before the fight.
H/T Middle Easy
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story