- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
One Armed MMA Fighter Beats Two Armed MMA Fighter With Armbar
Joshua Rector gets points just for stepping in the ring without a full set of ass-kicking tools. Luckily, he’s figured out a strategy that gets him in position to wrap his legs around the arm of his opponent, stabilize their body, and manipulate their arm — using only his right hand and the shortened appendage. Here’s what the move normally looks like…
His opponent, Brandon Collins, is now 0-2. Insult to injury: They spelled his name wrong on the graphics before the fight.
H/T Middle Easy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts