- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
One Armed MMA Fighter Beats Two Armed MMA Fighter With Armbar
Joshua Rector gets points just for stepping in the ring without a full set of ass-kicking tools. Luckily, he’s figured out a strategy that gets him in position to wrap his legs around the arm of his opponent, stabilize their body, and manipulate their arm — using only his right hand and the shortened appendage. Here’s what the move normally looks like…
His opponent, Brandon Collins, is now 0-2. Insult to injury: They spelled his name wrong on the graphics before the fight.
H/T Middle Easy
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World