- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
When The Ball Gets Stuck In Your Glove, Just Throw The Entire Thing To The First Baseman
In the video below, you’ll see a sport called “baseball.” You haven’t seen it for a few months because of its aversion to precipitation and the cold, but now it’s back. In baseball, players throw the ball towards first base to get the hitter-turned-runner out. Sometimes the baseball gets stuck in a player’s glove, and he’s left with no option other than to throw the ball-glove in its entirety.
That’s what happened here in college baseball, when Oregon faced off against Cal State Northridge. In the top of the 7th inning, Oregon pitcher Jeff Gold fielded a comebacker but couldn’t separate ball from glove. So he underhand tossed the two in tandem, except the ball and glove became detached in midair. 1st baseman Ryon Healy was unfazed and managed to catch the ball, and not the glove, to get the out.
Yeah, it’s weird that people are playing baseball again.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot