- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Our Premature Home Run Celebration Of The Week Comes From South Korea
You know what? After flipping the bat like that and pointing to the dugout, I would have circled the bases anyway. Hey, I tattooed it — it was just the wind that blew it back in. I blame North Korea missile testing.
It happened in a Korean Baseball Organization game between the Lotte Giants and NC Dinos. That’s Jeon Jun-woo with the warning-track power (he was also on the Korean National team that played in the World Baseball Classic). Awkward, to say the least.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.