- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Our Premature Home Run Celebration Of The Week Comes From South Korea
You know what? After flipping the bat like that and pointing to the dugout, I would have circled the bases anyway. Hey, I tattooed it — it was just the wind that blew it back in. I blame North Korea missile testing.
It happened in a Korean Baseball Organization game between the Lotte Giants and NC Dinos. That’s Jeon Jun-woo with the warning-track power (he was also on the Korean National team that played in the World Baseball Classic). Awkward, to say the least.
- Filed Under:
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'