- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Our Premature Home Run Celebration Of The Week Comes From South Korea
You know what? After flipping the bat like that and pointing to the dugout, I would have circled the bases anyway. Hey, I tattooed it — it was just the wind that blew it back in. I blame North Korea missile testing.
It happened in a Korean Baseball Organization game between the Lotte Giants and NC Dinos. That’s Jeon Jun-woo with the warning-track power (he was also on the Korean National team that played in the World Baseball Classic). Awkward, to say the least.
- Filed Under:
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs