- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Our Premature Home Run Celebration Of The Week Comes From South Korea
You know what? After flipping the bat like that and pointing to the dugout, I would have circled the bases anyway. Hey, I tattooed it — it was just the wind that blew it back in. I blame North Korea missile testing.
It happened in a Korean Baseball Organization game between the Lotte Giants and NC Dinos. That’s Jeon Jun-woo with the warning-track power (he was also on the Korean National team that played in the World Baseball Classic). Awkward, to say the least.
- Filed Under:
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'