- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Our Premature Home Run Celebration Of The Week Comes From South Korea
You know what? After flipping the bat like that and pointing to the dugout, I would have circled the bases anyway. Hey, I tattooed it — it was just the wind that blew it back in. I blame North Korea missile testing.
It happened in a Korean Baseball Organization game between the Lotte Giants and NC Dinos. That’s Jeon Jun-woo with the warning-track power (he was also on the Korean National team that played in the World Baseball Classic). Awkward, to say the least.
- Filed Under:
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights