- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pat Mayo’s Fantasy Baseball Triple Play For April 8
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) spouts his three best value picks for Monday, April 8 and tells you which of his picks is not “Latos-intolerant”:
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions. Draft a lineup now and win big.
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'