- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pee-Wee Football Player Wrecks Teammate In Practice — No Flag On The Play
Pee-wee football: where it’s legal to pit children against against one another in combat.
Oh, there goes that kid’s ability to learn math.
Nine year olds in football uniforms look more like life-sized bobble heads than human beings. That causes problems tackling, as it’s impossible to not lead with your helmet when it’s most of your body mass.
Why don’t we get to see the Pee-wee Football Super Bowl a la the Little League World Series? Who wouldn’t watch the best of pee wee football go head-to-head for a couple of week in July?
- Filed Under:
- Pee-Wee Football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts