- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
America: How Much Sex Do You Think Pete Weber Had With His Wife After This Freakout?
Lots of sex, I’m guessing.
Pete Weber, congratulations: after winning the U.S. Open bowling title for a record fifth time, your classic freakout, in which you asked no one in particular who they thought they were, then answered that question, then scared the living hell out of your wife, is perhaps the best thing we’ve seen on the internet today.
Video of Mr. Weber reaching the mountaintop, here.
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce