- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
America: How Much Sex Do You Think Pete Weber Had With His Wife After This Freakout?
Lots of sex, I’m guessing.
Pete Weber, congratulations: after winning the U.S. Open bowling title for a record fifth time, your classic freakout, in which you asked no one in particular who they thought they were, then answered that question, then scared the living hell out of your wife, is perhaps the best thing we’ve seen on the internet today.
Video of Mr. Weber reaching the mountaintop, here.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.