- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
America: How Much Sex Do You Think Pete Weber Had With His Wife After This Freakout?
Lots of sex, I’m guessing.
Pete Weber, congratulations: after winning the U.S. Open bowling title for a record fifth time, your classic freakout, in which you asked no one in particular who they thought they were, then answered that question, then scared the living hell out of your wife, is perhaps the best thing we’ve seen on the internet today.
Video of Mr. Weber reaching the mountaintop, here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story