- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true.
Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
- Filed Under:
- world record
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row