- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true.
Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
- Filed Under:
- world record
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing