- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true.
Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
- Filed Under:
- world record
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!