- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true.
Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
- Filed Under:
- world record
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story