- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Person Doing A Gazillion Consecutive Backflips On A Pogo-Stick And Apparently Setting A World Record
Can you do 15 backflips in a row, on a pogo stick? Probably not, because this is apparently a world record. Or at least that’s what the redditor who posted this video (who also appears to be the pogo-jumper), typed. So, it must be true. Just as everything on the internet is true, everything on reddit is doubly true.
Fantastic, but a better video would be a less talented individual trying to accomplish this feat, and setting a world record with the exact opposite result: falling on his/her head 15 consecutive times. I will get on it and report back.
- Filed Under:
- world record
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ