- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Post-World Cup, Things I Enjoy Watching More Than Soccer
I have to admit it, FIFA, for about a month I enjoyed following soccer (note the righteous indignation associated with my refusal to call it “football”). But now that cooler heads have prevailed, I’m back to doing what all good Americans should be doing in August: watching baseball, pining for football, and trolling the internet for good sports videos. In that latter category, let me throw a few at you.
The Greatest Single Point in Sports (Commonwealth Games Table Tennis):
Real Baseball Players Doing Stupid Things (Phil Hughes):
Awesome People Doing Unreal Things:
Football Players Shooting Skeet (Drew Brees):
Football Players Shooting Hoops (Dez Bryant):
I know it’s not nice, but this is better than watching soccer players flop:
And of course, the sport with the brooms is even more enjoyable with the right soundtrack:
See you in four years, soccer.
Photo via Getty
David Young has been a columnist for Sports Illustrated and ESPN, and is now one for SportsGrid.com. Follow him on Twitter @turkeysflying.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy