- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Prepping For The Big Game? Here’s How NOT To Make French Onion Dip From Scratch
Super Bowl food is usually pretty straightforward. If it’s not a two ingredient dish, like guacamole, it’s probably coming right out of a bag and directly into your mouth. But for some intrepid football fans, the Super Bowl is a chance to show off the finer side of what is commonly thought of as “finger food.” Take, for instance, French onion dip. If one were to attempt to make the stuff from scratch, the recipe might look a little bit like this:
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
Notice how little mustard this classic American party dish has in it? Zero. But not everyone agrees with the “mustardless French onion dip” method. Chef Tim Heidecker can’t seem to get enough of the stuff (though we have our reservations about the authenticity of his endorsement of a specific brand of mustard).
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement