- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Presenting The Most Japanese Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
So you’re most likely familiar with the film “The Ring”, the 2002 version with Naomi Watts, in which people watch a video, get a phone call, and death ensues. It was a remake of the 1998 Japanese film “Ringu”, which was based on a novel by Kôji Suzuki.
Apparently the film and its sequels are bigger in Japan than they are here, considering this ceremonial first pitch at a recent JPL game. Things like these are the reason the term “nightmare fuel” was invented.
— Hot Shot Bets (@HotShotBets) August 28, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts