- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Presenting The Most Japanese Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
So you’re most likely familiar with the film “The Ring”, the 2002 version with Naomi Watts, in which people watch a video, get a phone call, and death ensues. It was a remake of the 1998 Japanese film “Ringu”, which was based on a novel by Kôji Suzuki.
Apparently the film and its sequels are bigger in Japan than they are here, considering this ceremonial first pitch at a recent JPL game. Things like these are the reason the term “nightmare fuel” was invented.
— Hot Shot Bets (@HotShotBets) August 28, 2013
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar