- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Presenting The Most Japanese Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
So you’re most likely familiar with the film “The Ring”, the 2002 version with Naomi Watts, in which people watch a video, get a phone call, and death ensues. It was a remake of the 1998 Japanese film “Ringu”, which was based on a novel by Kôji Suzuki.
Apparently the film and its sequels are bigger in Japan than they are here, considering this ceremonial first pitch at a recent JPL game. Things like these are the reason the term “nightmare fuel” was invented.
— Hot Shot Bets (@HotShotBets) August 28, 2013
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy