- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Presenting The Most Japanese Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
So you’re most likely familiar with the film “The Ring”, the 2002 version with Naomi Watts, in which people watch a video, get a phone call, and death ensues. It was a remake of the 1998 Japanese film “Ringu”, which was based on a novel by Kôji Suzuki.
Apparently the film and its sequels are bigger in Japan than they are here, considering this ceremonial first pitch at a recent JPL game. Things like these are the reason the term “nightmare fuel” was invented.
— Hot Shot Bets (@HotShotBets) August 28, 2013
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!