- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Presenting The Most Japanese Ceremonial First Pitch Ever
So you’re most likely familiar with the film “The Ring”, the 2002 version with Naomi Watts, in which people watch a video, get a phone call, and death ensues. It was a remake of the 1998 Japanese film “Ringu”, which was based on a novel by Kôji Suzuki.
Apparently the film and its sequels are bigger in Japan than they are here, considering this ceremonial first pitch at a recent JPL game. Things like these are the reason the term “nightmare fuel” was invented.
— Hot Shot Bets (@HotShotBets) August 28, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story