- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
President Obama Sent A Cardboard Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister To Settle That Olympic Hockey Bet
Some politicians have all the fun, like our President — who is better than your President. Why? The video above and the tweets below…that’s why. After make a few domestic beer wagers on team U.S.A.’s Olympic hockey match-ups with Canada, the White House sent Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper two cardboard boxes filled with some good ol’ fashioned moonshine because we lost both games. Well, not exactly “moonshine,” but it is brewed by the President’s in-house beer guy. Obama decided to part with White House Honey Porter and White House Honey Blonde for the prize, if you must know.
Both sound kinda gross.
Open enrollment ends March 31st, so make sure you signup at Healthcare.gov.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 20, 2014
— Stephen Harper (@pmharper) February 20, 2014
— Connect2Canada (@connect2canada) March 10, 2014
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?