- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
President Obama Sent A Cardboard Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister To Settle That Olympic Hockey Bet
Some politicians have all the fun, like our President — who is better than your President. Why? The video above and the tweets below…that’s why. After make a few domestic beer wagers on team U.S.A.’s Olympic hockey match-ups with Canada, the White House sent Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper two cardboard boxes filled with some good ol’ fashioned moonshine because we lost both games. Well, not exactly “moonshine,” but it is brewed by the President’s in-house beer guy. Obama decided to part with White House Honey Porter and White House Honey Blonde for the prize, if you must know.
Both sound kinda gross.
Open enrollment ends March 31st, so make sure you signup at Healthcare.gov.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 20, 2014
— Stephen Harper (@pmharper) February 20, 2014
— Connect2Canada (@connect2canada) March 10, 2014
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion