- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
President Obama Sent A Cardboard Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister To Settle That Olympic Hockey Bet
Some politicians have all the fun, like our President — who is better than your President. Why? The video above and the tweets below…that’s why. After make a few domestic beer wagers on team U.S.A.’s Olympic hockey match-ups with Canada, the White House sent Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper two cardboard boxes filled with some good ol’ fashioned moonshine because we lost both games. Well, not exactly “moonshine,” but it is brewed by the President’s in-house beer guy. Obama decided to part with White House Honey Porter and White House Honey Blonde for the prize, if you must know.
Both sound kinda gross.
Open enrollment ends March 31st, so make sure you signup at Healthcare.gov.
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 20, 2014
— Stephen Harper (@pmharper) February 20, 2014
— Connect2Canada (@connect2canada) March 10, 2014
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier