- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pro Wrestlers Hate It When Fans Jump Into The Ring And Punch Them In The Testicles
This fan could have made a huge name for himself — perhaps even fashioning himself a pro wrestling career — if he had waited until Randy Orton had turned to face him, then pulled his punch. Instant pro wrestling villain from the stands!
Instead, the slack-jawed yokel sucker-punched Orton from behind, was tackled by security and will never be seen again.
Yep, some random fan jumped into the ring at a WWE event in Cape Town, South Africa, and punched Orton in the junk. To his credit, Orton got right up and continued flipping off people while standing on the bottom rope. What a trooper.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts