- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pro Wrestlers Hate It When Fans Jump Into The Ring And Punch Them In The Testicles
This fan could have made a huge name for himself — perhaps even fashioning himself a pro wrestling career — if he had waited until Randy Orton had turned to face him, then pulled his punch. Instant pro wrestling villain from the stands!
Instead, the slack-jawed yokel sucker-punched Orton from behind, was tackled by security and will never be seen again.
Yep, some random fan jumped into the ring at a WWE event in Cape Town, South Africa, and punched Orton in the junk. To his credit, Orton got right up and continued flipping off people while standing on the bottom rope. What a trooper.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts