- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Pro Wrestlers Hate It When Fans Jump Into The Ring And Punch Them In The Testicles
This fan could have made a huge name for himself — perhaps even fashioning himself a pro wrestling career — if he had waited until Randy Orton had turned to face him, then pulled his punch. Instant pro wrestling villain from the stands!
Instead, the slack-jawed yokel sucker-punched Orton from behind, was tackled by security and will never be seen again.
Yep, some random fan jumped into the ring at a WWE event in Cape Town, South Africa, and punched Orton in the junk. To his credit, Orton got right up and continued flipping off people while standing on the bottom rope. What a trooper.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts