- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pro Wrestlers Hate It When Fans Jump Into The Ring And Punch Them In The Testicles
This fan could have made a huge name for himself — perhaps even fashioning himself a pro wrestling career — if he had waited until Randy Orton had turned to face him, then pulled his punch. Instant pro wrestling villain from the stands!
Instead, the slack-jawed yokel sucker-punched Orton from behind, was tackled by security and will never be seen again.
Yep, some random fan jumped into the ring at a WWE event in Cape Town, South Africa, and punched Orton in the junk. To his credit, Orton got right up and continued flipping off people while standing on the bottom rope. What a trooper.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun