- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Pro Wrestlers Hate It When Fans Jump Into The Ring And Punch Them In The Testicles
This fan could have made a huge name for himself — perhaps even fashioning himself a pro wrestling career — if he had waited until Randy Orton had turned to face him, then pulled his punch. Instant pro wrestling villain from the stands!
Instead, the slack-jawed yokel sucker-punched Orton from behind, was tackled by security and will never be seen again.
Yep, some random fan jumped into the ring at a WWE event in Cape Town, South Africa, and punched Orton in the junk. To his credit, Orton got right up and continued flipping off people while standing on the bottom rope. What a trooper.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'