- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Australian Rules Football Player Breaks His Teammate’s Jaw Over A Rhianna Autograph
After being politely asked to leave L.A.’s “Bootsy Bellows” nightclub (in order to make room for her entourage), professional Australian rules football player Steven May decided he simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get Rihanna’s autograph. So he went back — prompting his Gold Coast Suns teammate to break his jaw.
Which is currently being surgically repaired.
We’re not certain why May’s insistence on getting her autograph lead to violence, but suffice it to say the puncher had some adult beverages. In fact, Campbell Brown seems like he has a healthy taste for the sauce — like the time he beat up a cop in Thailand.
Video via FTW
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?