- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Australian Rules Football Player Breaks His Teammate’s Jaw Over A Rhianna Autograph
After being politely asked to leave L.A.’s “Bootsy Bellows” nightclub (in order to make room for her entourage), professional Australian rules football player Steven May decided he simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get Rihanna’s autograph. So he went back — prompting his Gold Coast Suns teammate to break his jaw.
Which is currently being surgically repaired.
We’re not certain why May’s insistence on getting her autograph lead to violence, but suffice it to say the puncher had some adult beverages. In fact, Campbell Brown seems like he has a healthy taste for the sauce — like the time he beat up a cop in Thailand.
Video via FTW
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts