- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Australian Rules Football Player Breaks His Teammate’s Jaw Over A Rhianna Autograph
After being politely asked to leave L.A.’s “Bootsy Bellows” nightclub (in order to make room for her entourage), professional Australian rules football player Steven May decided he simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get Rihanna’s autograph. So he went back — prompting his Gold Coast Suns teammate to break his jaw.
Which is currently being surgically repaired.
We’re not certain why May’s insistence on getting her autograph lead to violence, but suffice it to say the puncher had some adult beverages. In fact, Campbell Brown seems like he has a healthy taste for the sauce — like the time he beat up a cop in Thailand.
Video via FTW
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts