- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Australian Rules Football Player Breaks His Teammate’s Jaw Over A Rhianna Autograph
After being politely asked to leave L.A.’s “Bootsy Bellows” nightclub (in order to make room for her entourage), professional Australian rules football player Steven May decided he simply couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get Rihanna’s autograph. So he went back — prompting his Gold Coast Suns teammate to break his jaw.
Which is currently being surgically repaired.
We’re not certain why May’s insistence on getting her autograph lead to violence, but suffice it to say the puncher had some adult beverages. In fact, Campbell Brown seems like he has a healthy taste for the sauce — like the time he beat up a cop in Thailand.
Video via FTW
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar