- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Break From The Super Bowl: Watch The Puppy Bowl Puppy Cam Live Online
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Today marks the eighth annual Puppy Bowl, an event so prestigious that it requires no further explanation. And generally speaking, the Puppy Bowl has been more engaging than the Super Bowl itself, from the game itself down to the Kitty Halftime Show.
Luckily for non-cable owners, while the Puppy Bowl airs on Animal Planet, the Puppy Cam is also available to stream for free online. Enjoy some extra puppy action below.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.