- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Your Break From The Super Bowl: Watch The Puppy Bowl Puppy Cam Live Online
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Today marks the eighth annual Puppy Bowl, an event so prestigious that it requires no further explanation. And generally speaking, the Puppy Bowl has been more engaging than the Super Bowl itself, from the game itself down to the Kitty Halftime Show.
Luckily for non-cable owners, while the Puppy Bowl airs on Animal Planet, the Puppy Cam is also available to stream for free online. Enjoy some extra puppy action below.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'