- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Break From The Super Bowl: Watch The Puppy Bowl Puppy Cam Live Online
As much as we all love watching Chris Berman talk unintelligently about football for nine hours, there is actually another event going on featuring more than one plump poop-machine grunting live. Enter: The Puppy Bowl.
Today marks the eighth annual Puppy Bowl, an event so prestigious that it requires no further explanation. And generally speaking, the Puppy Bowl has been more engaging than the Super Bowl itself, from the game itself down to the Kitty Halftime Show.
Luckily for non-cable owners, while the Puppy Bowl airs on Animal Planet, the Puppy Cam is also available to stream for free online. Enjoy some extra puppy action below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts