- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Puppy Nearly Gets Trampled By A Thousand Cyclists At Today’s Tour de France (VIDEO)
Stage 2 is a grueling 156 kilometer stretch over the steep terrain of Corisca, where riders will endure a 1,200 meter climb atop puppy mountain. Once there, they will be tasked with not killing anything, because, ya know, that’d be terrible. Also, the king of puppy mountain is a giant puppy who doesn’t like any of his minions being rode over.
Don’t believe me? Watch these…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts