- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Puppy Nearly Gets Trampled By A Thousand Cyclists At Today’s Tour de France (VIDEO)
Stage 2 is a grueling 156 kilometer stretch over the steep terrain of Corisca, where riders will endure a 1,200 meter climb atop puppy mountain. Once there, they will be tasked with not killing anything, because, ya know, that’d be terrible. Also, the king of puppy mountain is a giant puppy who doesn’t like any of his minions being rode over.
Don’t believe me? Watch these…
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story