- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Puppy Nearly Gets Trampled By A Thousand Cyclists At Today’s Tour de France (VIDEO)
Stage 2 is a grueling 156 kilometer stretch over the steep terrain of Corisca, where riders will endure a 1,200 meter climb atop puppy mountain. Once there, they will be tasked with not killing anything, because, ya know, that’d be terrible. Also, the king of puppy mountain is a giant puppy who doesn’t like any of his minions being rode over.
Don’t believe me? Watch these…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts