- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Puppy Nearly Gets Trampled By A Thousand Cyclists At Today’s Tour de France (VIDEO)
Stage 2 is a grueling 156 kilometer stretch over the steep terrain of Corisca, where riders will endure a 1,200 meter climb atop puppy mountain. Once there, they will be tasked with not killing anything, because, ya know, that’d be terrible. Also, the king of puppy mountain is a giant puppy who doesn’t like any of his minions being rode over.
Don’t believe me? Watch these…
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'