- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Horse Or Jetski-Quad: Which Is A Better Mode Of Amphibious Transportation? (VIDEO)
If the Kentucky Derby makes you think of nothing else, you should consider that, not long ago, horses were cars. I mean, duh, but seriously, imagine having to ride your dog every time you needed to go to the doctor. Imagine if your car farted. Imagine if your car bit you, then farted, on your way to the doctor. Luckily, one invention changed everything.
And that invention was the Quadski by GIBBS.
Now I know what you’re thinking. “But Jake, the automobile replaced the horse in the early 20th century.” Not true. The car replaced the horse-that-hates-water. Considering most horses love to swim, I’d argue that horses have never reliquished their title as the best amphibious mode of transportation on the market.
Sorry, horses. Unless you somehow learn to swim 45MPH with me on your back, you’re stuck racing each other and dancing in the Olympics (Quadski can do one of those things as well.) You’ve officially been replaced as a practical mode of transportation. Deal with it.
Oh, and to make matters worse, the ATV/Jetski hybrid goes for $40k — while the fastest established thoroughbreds fetch upwards of $16M. And those are used. Strangely enough, if you want a new horse, it’ll cost you between $10-50 grand. But then you’ll a have a baby to deal with…
Thanks but no thanks. I’ll stick with the Quadski by GIBBS.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story