- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Horse Or Jetski-Quad: Which Is A Better Mode Of Amphibious Transportation? (VIDEO)
If the Kentucky Derby makes you think of nothing else, you should consider that, not long ago, horses were cars. I mean, duh, but seriously, imagine having to ride your dog every time you needed to go to the doctor. Imagine if your car farted. Imagine if your car bit you, then farted, on your way to the doctor. Luckily, one invention changed everything.
And that invention was the Quadski by GIBBS.
Now I know what you’re thinking. “But Jake, the automobile replaced the horse in the early 20th century.” Not true. The car replaced the horse-that-hates-water. Considering most horses love to swim, I’d argue that horses have never reliquished their title as the best amphibious mode of transportation on the market.
Sorry, horses. Unless you somehow learn to swim 45MPH with me on your back, you’re stuck racing each other and dancing in the Olympics (Quadski can do one of those things as well.) You’ve officially been replaced as a practical mode of transportation. Deal with it.
Oh, and to make matters worse, the ATV/Jetski hybrid goes for $40k — while the fastest established thoroughbreds fetch upwards of $16M. And those are used. Strangely enough, if you want a new horse, it’ll cost you between $10-50 grand. But then you’ll a have a baby to deal with…
Thanks but no thanks. I’ll stick with the Quadski by GIBBS.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy