- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Isn’t It Fun To Imagine That Everybody On The Field Just Quit Baseball After This Incredible 6-3 Putout?
We don’t normally check into the happenings of the Gary Southshore Railcats, but this crazy play from Tuesday must be noted. That’s good ol’ Billy Spottiswood on the rubber and Leugim Barroso of the Sioux City Explorers at the dish. Zac Mitchell is at short. Check it out:
“Well, that’s it fellas. There’s no way baseball will get any better than that. Let’s call it a career, all at once.” (This idea works better if you watch the video muted.)
Of course, that was simply the final out of the inning. But if the baseball gods decreed that this play was the pinnacle of organized baseball and there was no point in continuing, I wouldn’t argue.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story