- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
ENERGIZER BUNNY: Watch A Rabbit Kick A Bunch Of Horses’ Asses At A Track During A Legitimate Race
ATTENTION ALL NHL FANS IN THE TRI-STATE AREA: Please notify Diet Coke aficionado Michael “Seabuscuit” Francesa about this historic moment in horse racing (just be sure not to ask him to talk about the 2013 Hockey Hall of Fame inductees).
Harness racing always reminds me of those bicycles for old people. Like this one. Why anyone would opt to watch this is beyond my comprehension. Is traditional saddle riding not complicated enough? Are sulkies (that’s what the carts are called) specifically intended for parapalegic jockeys? Or is this just another variation of a sport that exists to satiate the bottomless desires of gambling addicts?
Because as we see it, if a rabbit can win your horse race, something’s fundamentally wrong. Maybe they should just start having rabbit races instead, and trolling a giant carrot around the track…
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce