- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rashad Evans Nerds Out Over Comic Books, Loves Hulk, Spider-Man
Now it can be told: UFC light heavyweight champion “Suga” Rashad Evans loves comic books. How did he get hooked? When he was a kid, he was drawn to Conan the Barbarian comics, because “they had naked pictures of girls.” The Shift’s Priscilla Caripan brings us an interview with Evans, who also explains the difference between himself and The Incredible Hulk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts