- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Rashad Evans Nerds Out Over Comic Books, Loves Hulk, Spider-Man
Now it can be told: UFC light heavyweight champion “Suga” Rashad Evans loves comic books. How did he get hooked? When he was a kid, he was drawn to Conan the Barbarian comics, because “they had naked pictures of girls.” The Shift’s Priscilla Caripan brings us an interview with Evans, who also explains the difference between himself and The Incredible Hulk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts