- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rashad Evans Nerds Out Over Comic Books, Loves Hulk, Spider-Man
Now it can be told: UFC light heavyweight champion “Suga” Rashad Evans loves comic books. How did he get hooked? When he was a kid, he was drawn to Conan the Barbarian comics, because “they had naked pictures of girls.” The Shift’s Priscilla Caripan brings us an interview with Evans, who also explains the difference between himself and The Incredible Hulk.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts