- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ref Gets Knocked The Hell Out In Minor League Hockey Fight
It’s not often that we get to use the term “errant haymaker”, so when we see one we type it up with great interest. Here we have a British Columbia Hockey League (junior A league) game between the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Vernon Vipers, where linesman Ryan Dawson takes a left to the chops by Vipers forward T.J. Dumonceaux. BOOM. Out.
It should be noted that Dumonceaux appears to be taking a blind swing toward Spruce King Christian Weidauer, and missed. Also, when the players see Dawson laid out on the ice, the fight stops. Could Dawson have been faking it? Because that would be a good tactic, eh.
Nope, probably not:
— Ryan Dawson (@daddeo87) November 10, 2013
Canadian hockey: Bleeding, some stitches, KOs … and that’s just the ref.
- Filed Under:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row