- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Ref Gets Knocked The Hell Out In Minor League Hockey Fight
It’s not often that we get to use the term “errant haymaker”, so when we see one we type it up with great interest. Here we have a British Columbia Hockey League (junior A league) game between the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Vernon Vipers, where linesman Ryan Dawson takes a left to the chops by Vipers forward T.J. Dumonceaux. BOOM. Out.
It should be noted that Dumonceaux appears to be taking a blind swing toward Spruce King Christian Weidauer, and missed. Also, when the players see Dawson laid out on the ice, the fight stops. Could Dawson have been faking it? Because that would be a good tactic, eh.
Nope, probably not:
— Ryan Dawson (@daddeo87) November 10, 2013
Canadian hockey: Bleeding, some stitches, KOs … and that’s just the ref.
- Filed Under:
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?