- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ref Gets Knocked The Hell Out In Minor League Hockey Fight
It’s not often that we get to use the term “errant haymaker”, so when we see one we type it up with great interest. Here we have a British Columbia Hockey League (junior A league) game between the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Vernon Vipers, where linesman Ryan Dawson takes a left to the chops by Vipers forward T.J. Dumonceaux. BOOM. Out.
It should be noted that Dumonceaux appears to be taking a blind swing toward Spruce King Christian Weidauer, and missed. Also, when the players see Dawson laid out on the ice, the fight stops. Could Dawson have been faking it? Because that would be a good tactic, eh.
Nope, probably not:
— Ryan Dawson (@daddeo87) November 10, 2013
Canadian hockey: Bleeding, some stitches, KOs … and that’s just the ref.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts