- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rejoice: ‘Uncle Drew: Chapter 3′ Is Here
Kyrie Irving dressing up as an old man for Pepsi (and dunking on *unsuspecting ballers) is one of our favorite things in the world.
The third chapter is here, and a new NBA player has joined (re)Irving/Drew’s team. His name is Lights. He’s shorter than the last guy. There’s some WNBA love too. Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- uncle drew
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts