- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rejoice: ‘Uncle Drew: Chapter 3′ Is Here
Kyrie Irving dressing up as an old man for Pepsi (and dunking on *unsuspecting ballers) is one of our favorite things in the world.
The third chapter is here, and a new NBA player has joined (re)Irving/Drew’s team. His name is Lights. He’s shorter than the last guy. There’s some WNBA love too. Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- uncle drew
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row