- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Rejoice: ‘Uncle Drew: Chapter 3′ Is Here
Kyrie Irving dressing up as an old man for Pepsi (and dunking on *unsuspecting ballers) is one of our favorite things in the world.
The third chapter is here, and a new NBA player has joined (re)Irving/Drew’s team. His name is Lights. He’s shorter than the last guy. There’s some WNBA love too. Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- uncle drew
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail