- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rejoice: ‘Uncle Drew: Chapter 3′ Is Here
Kyrie Irving dressing up as an old man for Pepsi (and dunking on *unsuspecting ballers) is one of our favorite things in the world.
The third chapter is here, and a new NBA player has joined (re)Irving/Drew’s team. His name is Lights. He’s shorter than the last guy. There’s some WNBA love too. Check it out:
- Filed Under:
- uncle drew
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts