- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s A 13-Year-Old Who Could Absolutely Beat You Up
Meet Reshat Mati, a 13-year-old boxing, kickboxing, and MMA prodigy from Brooklyn, New York. Nicknamed “The Albanian Bear,” Mati is a world champion in all three disciplines and a winner of the United States Silver Gloves. After watching this video, we’re 100% certain he would take our lunch money. Also: “The Albanian Bear” is pretty much the coolest nickname a 13-year-old could hope for.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts