- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Here’s A 13-Year-Old Who Could Absolutely Beat You Up
Meet Reshat Mati, a 13-year-old boxing, kickboxing, and MMA prodigy from Brooklyn, New York. Nicknamed “The Albanian Bear,” Mati is a world champion in all three disciplines and a winner of the United States Silver Gloves. After watching this video, we’re 100% certain he would take our lunch money. Also: “The Albanian Bear” is pretty much the coolest nickname a 13-year-old could hope for.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts