- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Full, For Some Reason Slightly NSFW Version Of Richard Sherman’s ‘Beats By Dre’ Commercial
Richard Sherman had a great day on the field and on the Internet yesterday, thanks to his post-game interviews and incendiary tweets. It’s safe to say that Sherman’s profile is the highest it’s ever been, which is good when you’re arguably (or, inarguably, if you leave Darrelle Revis out of this) the best cornerback in the league and you make half a million dollars a year.
It was a perfect PR storm for Sherman, who also had two commercials drop during the game — one for Nike’s Flyknit sneakers and another for Beats by Dre headphones, for which we’ve already seen spots with Kevin Garnett and 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick. The latter shows Sherman being hounded by reporters at his locker, getting asked increasingly dumb questions before “hearing what he wants to hear.”
The full version has some guy saying Sherman thinks he’s “so fucking untouchable,” which is a weird addition to a headphones commercial. And yet, perhaps because Sherman did not hear this man talking about him, he didn’t freak out and say “don’t you ever talk about me.” The ad couldn’t have dropped on a better day, frankly — this calm, reasonable Sherman is like the Dr. Jekyl to his on-field Mr. Hyde.
Don’t talk about him. But buy these headphones:
NOW: Watch the Sixpence None The Richer “Kiss Me” unofficial remix.
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC