- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Full, For Some Reason Slightly NSFW Version Of Richard Sherman’s ‘Beats By Dre’ Commercial
Richard Sherman had a great day on the field and on the Internet yesterday, thanks to his post-game interviews and incendiary tweets. It’s safe to say that Sherman’s profile is the highest it’s ever been, which is good when you’re arguably (or, inarguably, if you leave Darrelle Revis out of this) the best cornerback in the league and you make half a million dollars a year.
It was a perfect PR storm for Sherman, who also had two commercials drop during the game — one for Nike’s Flyknit sneakers and another for Beats by Dre headphones, for which we’ve already seen spots with Kevin Garnett and 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick. The latter shows Sherman being hounded by reporters at his locker, getting asked increasingly dumb questions before “hearing what he wants to hear.”
The full version has some guy saying Sherman thinks he’s “so fucking untouchable,” which is a weird addition to a headphones commercial. And yet, perhaps because Sherman did not hear this man talking about him, he didn’t freak out and say “don’t you ever talk about me.” The ad couldn’t have dropped on a better day, frankly — this calm, reasonable Sherman is like the Dr. Jekyl to his on-field Mr. Hyde.
Don’t talk about him. But buy these headphones:
NOW: Watch the Sixpence None The Richer “Kiss Me” unofficial remix.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'