- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ouch: Watch This Philadelphia Flyer Get Slashed In The Mouth By His Own Teammate
Things are bound to be testy when the Philadelphia Flyers and the Pittsburgh Penguins get together. Par for the (hockey) course: a fight broke out. Not par: getting a hockey stick in the mouth from your own teammate. Scott Hartnell owes Zac Rinaldo a pretty big apology after this own. Watch at your own risk.
So, yeah, that was pretty unpleasant. But for those who like a happy ending: Hartnell went on to score the winning goal with .09 seconds left, and the Flyers vanquished their cross-state rivals 3-2 in OT. Oh, you meant for Rinaldo? Ah, he’s a hockey player, he’ll be fine.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'