- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ouch: Watch This Philadelphia Flyer Get Slashed In The Mouth By His Own Teammate
Things are bound to be testy when the Philadelphia Flyers and the Pittsburgh Penguins get together. Par for the (hockey) course: a fight broke out. Not par: getting a hockey stick in the mouth from your own teammate. Scott Hartnell owes Zac Rinaldo a pretty big apology after this own. Watch at your own risk.
So, yeah, that was pretty unpleasant. But for those who like a happy ending: Hartnell went on to score the winning goal with .09 seconds left, and the Flyers vanquished their cross-state rivals 3-2 in OT. Oh, you meant for Rinaldo? Ah, he’s a hockey player, he’ll be fine.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts