- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ouch: Watch This Philadelphia Flyer Get Slashed In The Mouth By His Own Teammate
Things are bound to be testy when the Philadelphia Flyers and the Pittsburgh Penguins get together. Par for the (hockey) course: a fight broke out. Not par: getting a hockey stick in the mouth from your own teammate. Scott Hartnell owes Zac Rinaldo a pretty big apology after this own. Watch at your own risk.
So, yeah, that was pretty unpleasant. But for those who like a happy ending: Hartnell went on to score the winning goal with .09 seconds left, and the Flyers vanquished their cross-state rivals 3-2 in OT. Oh, you meant for Rinaldo? Ah, he’s a hockey player, he’ll be fine.
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- The Least Classy Fans in Football