- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ouch: Watch This Philadelphia Flyer Get Slashed In The Mouth By His Own Teammate
Things are bound to be testy when the Philadelphia Flyers and the Pittsburgh Penguins get together. Par for the (hockey) course: a fight broke out. Not par: getting a hockey stick in the mouth from your own teammate. Scott Hartnell owes Zac Rinaldo a pretty big apology after this own. Watch at your own risk.
So, yeah, that was pretty unpleasant. But for those who like a happy ending: Hartnell went on to score the winning goal with .09 seconds left, and the Flyers vanquished their cross-state rivals 3-2 in OT. Oh, you meant for Rinaldo? Ah, he’s a hockey player, he’ll be fine.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story