- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
After Watching This Bicycle Crash, You Might Never Ride A Bike Again
“Rock Lititz Tour Bicycle Race.” Sounds nice. “A series of races throughout the day,” culminating in a high-level race featuring actual competitive cyclists? How fun! And just look at some scenes from Lititz, Pa., where the race is held – what a lovely town! Why, looking at that, it’s just enough to make you want to hop on a bike yourself and go for a nice ride and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
Yes – this, unfortunately (and terrifyingly) was the scene at the Rock Lititz race yesterday. Luckily, according to the person who uploaded the video above, the first crasher (we’d assume this person sustained the most severe injury, because did you see that?) was able top walk after the accident, but was still taken off in an ambulance. Good call. Everyone else, we’d assume, was more or less okay, and served in one hell of an unintentional pro-helmet-wearing PSA. Well, that or an anti-bike-riding PSA.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story