- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
After Watching This Bicycle Crash, You Might Never Ride A Bike Again
“Rock Lititz Tour Bicycle Race.” Sounds nice. “A series of races throughout the day,” culminating in a high-level race featuring actual competitive cyclists? How fun! And just look at some scenes from Lititz, Pa., where the race is held – what a lovely town! Why, looking at that, it’s just enough to make you want to hop on a bike yourself and go for a nice ride and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
Yes – this, unfortunately (and terrifyingly) was the scene at the Rock Lititz race yesterday. Luckily, according to the person who uploaded the video above, the first crasher (we’d assume this person sustained the most severe injury, because did you see that?) was able top walk after the accident, but was still taken off in an ambulance. Good call. Everyone else, we’d assume, was more or less okay, and served in one hell of an unintentional pro-helmet-wearing PSA. Well, that or an anti-bike-riding PSA.
- Filed Under:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week