- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
After Watching This Bicycle Crash, You Might Never Ride A Bike Again
“Rock Lititz Tour Bicycle Race.” Sounds nice. “A series of races throughout the day,” culminating in a high-level race featuring actual competitive cyclists? How fun! And just look at some scenes from Lititz, Pa., where the race is held – what a lovely town! Why, looking at that, it’s just enough to make you want to hop on a bike yourself and go for a nice ride and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
Yes – this, unfortunately (and terrifyingly) was the scene at the Rock Lititz race yesterday. Luckily, according to the person who uploaded the video above, the first crasher (we’d assume this person sustained the most severe injury, because did you see that?) was able top walk after the accident, but was still taken off in an ambulance. Good call. Everyone else, we’d assume, was more or less okay, and served in one hell of an unintentional pro-helmet-wearing PSA. Well, that or an anti-bike-riding PSA.
- Filed Under:
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane