- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
After Watching This Bicycle Crash, You Might Never Ride A Bike Again
“Rock Lititz Tour Bicycle Race.” Sounds nice. “A series of races throughout the day,” culminating in a high-level race featuring actual competitive cyclists? How fun! And just look at some scenes from Lititz, Pa., where the race is held – what a lovely town! Why, looking at that, it’s just enough to make you want to hop on a bike yourself and go for a nice ride and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
Yes – this, unfortunately (and terrifyingly) was the scene at the Rock Lititz race yesterday. Luckily, according to the person who uploaded the video above, the first crasher (we’d assume this person sustained the most severe injury, because did you see that?) was able top walk after the accident, but was still taken off in an ambulance. Good call. Everyone else, we’d assume, was more or less okay, and served in one hell of an unintentional pro-helmet-wearing PSA. Well, that or an anti-bike-riding PSA.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts