- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
After Watching This Bicycle Crash, You Might Never Ride A Bike Again
“Rock Lititz Tour Bicycle Race.” Sounds nice. “A series of races throughout the day,” culminating in a high-level race featuring actual competitive cyclists? How fun! And just look at some scenes from Lititz, Pa., where the race is held – what a lovely town! Why, looking at that, it’s just enough to make you want to hop on a bike yourself and go for a nice ride and GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:
Yes – this, unfortunately (and terrifyingly) was the scene at the Rock Lititz race yesterday. Luckily, according to the person who uploaded the video above, the first crasher (we’d assume this person sustained the most severe injury, because did you see that?) was able top walk after the accident, but was still taken off in an ambulance. Good call. Everyone else, we’d assume, was more or less okay, and served in one hell of an unintentional pro-helmet-wearing PSA. Well, that or an anti-bike-riding PSA.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts