- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
‘Isn’t This A Jewish Thing?’: The Rockets Celebrate Hannukah By Murdering The Dreidel Song
For some reason, professional sports teams keep forcing their players to put out holiday videos in which they sing a song they appear to have no interest in singing. First we had the Mets taking on “Sleigh Bells.” Now, it’s the Rockets’ version of the “Dreidel Song” for Hannukah.
I know this is supposed to be all in good fun, but Chandler Parsons saying “Isn’t this a Jewish thing?” (note to editor: probably could have cut that part out) sums up how these guys feel about doing this: a combination of perplexed and self-conscious.
Points go to Aaron Brooks for not giving two shits. At least he’s upfront.
Good thing there are only like, 12 Jews in Houston*. (Woody Allen, we give you permission to take that title for your next movie.)
*Just kidding, Jews of Houston, apparently there are over 48,000 of you. Who knew?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO