- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
‘Isn’t This A Jewish Thing?’: The Rockets Celebrate Hannukah By Murdering The Dreidel Song
For some reason, professional sports teams keep forcing their players to put out holiday videos in which they sing a song they appear to have no interest in singing. First we had the Mets taking on “Sleigh Bells.” Now, it’s the Rockets’ version of the “Dreidel Song” for Hannukah.
I know this is supposed to be all in good fun, but Chandler Parsons saying “Isn’t this a Jewish thing?” (note to editor: probably could have cut that part out) sums up how these guys feel about doing this: a combination of perplexed and self-conscious.
Points go to Aaron Brooks for not giving two shits. At least he’s upfront.
Good thing there are only like, 12 Jews in Houston*. (Woody Allen, we give you permission to take that title for your next movie.)
*Just kidding, Jews of Houston, apparently there are over 48,000 of you. Who knew?
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires