- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
‘Isn’t This A Jewish Thing?’: The Rockets Celebrate Hannukah By Murdering The Dreidel Song
For some reason, professional sports teams keep forcing their players to put out holiday videos in which they sing a song they appear to have no interest in singing. First we had the Mets taking on “Sleigh Bells.” Now, it’s the Rockets’ version of the “Dreidel Song” for Hannukah.
I know this is supposed to be all in good fun, but Chandler Parsons saying “Isn’t this a Jewish thing?” (note to editor: probably could have cut that part out) sums up how these guys feel about doing this: a combination of perplexed and self-conscious.
Points go to Aaron Brooks for not giving two shits. At least he’s upfront.
Good thing there are only like, 12 Jews in Houston*. (Woody Allen, we give you permission to take that title for your next movie.)
*Just kidding, Jews of Houston, apparently there are over 48,000 of you. Who knew?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story